How in the world one can pass by such a useful letter, I have no idea.
Without our friend, 'U', we would:
- live in the Nited States of America
- never be able to undo anything
- never know unrequited love (we would miss out on some great poetry but we would lose some pretty good murder mystery movies/books)
- not be able to go/move/look up, only down. Not cool.
- have ants instead of aunts and no uncles
- only know conditional love
People would live in Tah instead of Utah. There would be no more mysterious underground anything. We wouldn't laugh like idiots every time someone said, "Ranus" as opposed to, 'Uranus.'
And, NO UNICORNS! What?! Then people wouldn't be able those ridiculous cookies shaped like unicorns that poop colorful stars.
No. Forgetting the letter 'U' was not nice but, it happened.
I just hope it wasn't an unforgivable act.
This is Day 21 of the A-Z Challenge!