Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sisters

I don't have any. I have three brothers. But I have four daughters and they are great sisters.

That's me and three little devils..I mean my brothers. This was taken eons ago.

When my girls were growing up, they fought like...well, sisters. Not like I fought with my brothers. With brothers, you can just punch them without all the arguing. Of course, you have to be careful in case they decide to punch you back. But then you can run and tell and they end up getting in trouble so...


Anyway, while the girls were growing up, I used to be concerned that they would not be close when they were all grown up.

I've heard the stories about the sisters who were so angry after a falling out that they never spoke to each other again. It's true! They went to their graves without having made amends. This has always been so disturbing to me. I never wanted anything like that to happen to these sweeties.


I must say that my worries were (as most worries are) unfounded. My girls have grown up and they are all close. They will do anything for each other. Anything. I've seen them drop what they're doing on the spot and go help another one out. I've seen them come to each other's defense without asking a single question. They have each other's backs. I like that.


I like knowing that, should anything happen to me, I don't have to worry about my sweet girls. They have each other. They are wonderful sisters.

Even if they are a bit loony. 





This is Day 19 of the A-Z Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are beautiful, and they do look like they are best friends! You raised them right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terri. And thank you, also, for being such a loyal reader.

      Delete

Welcome, friends! Please spew forth some wisdom for me. I'm quite certain I need it!