Thursday, April 16, 2015

Notes

I am a note taker.

I take notes at meetings. I take notes while reading books. I take notes when thinking. I take notes all the time. And these notes are all over my house.


I find them in obscure places as well as all over in wide open places. They're in books, pockets, drawers, under the bed, in the closet, in baskets...everywhere. There's even an app for that. The one I use is called: Note Everything. It's like the app is luring me to take more notes as well as affirming the fact that I should be taking notes.


Yes, some of this need to jot down everything is due to the aging brain. But, at the same time, it's not like this is something new for me that I decided to start when my brain stopped remembering as well as it did before it decided to be a stereotypical brain and forget things because I got older. Sheesh.


I'm always taking notes about blog post ideas and random thoughts that could be turned in to a blog post or two but not a single one of those thoughts or ideas helped me when trying to write this post for the challenge that had to begin with the letter, N.

Thus, the blog post entitled: Notes.


This is Day 14 of the A-Z Challenge!

7 comments:

  1. I had to laugh (and thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything, as I would of spat it out) of the photo of the kids/computers. Yep, that sums it up in todays times. As for me, I have notebooks upon notebooks of notes, and I am a list person as well. I prefer the old fashion way, not the computer/new age way. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make lists too. But I make most of those on my phone. Everything else is here, there and everywhere. And on my phone. Ha!

      Delete
  2. I don't take notes, but I MAKE notes and use stickies for that purpose. I have to have my lists in order to get anything done. They are also everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take and make them. And they're on all kinds of paper- stickies, scraps, notebook, napkins...good grief, they're everywhere. Wouldn't it be great to put them all together and we'd have the great American novel? LOL

      Delete
  3. Note taker here also-- I've tried to quit but just can't. I've stacks of notebooks and files filled with tidbits. What will I do with all this? Who knows?


    Mary
    www.mary-sky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is me, I am a big note taker I see or hear something I want to remember or maybe blog about I make a note of it, there are notes near my armchair, near the computer in the car all over the damn place

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up. I take notes too and they don't do me any good! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, friends! Please spew forth some wisdom for me. I'm quite certain I need it!