Well, if I write about THAT the person will know and so will everyone else I know so...not the best idea. Instead, I'll just talk about the regrets part. Because I have some of those.
I'm not sure that any of gets through life without at least one regret but, if you're like me, you have more than one. In the interest of keeping these posts relatively short, I'll give y'all the short list-
My List of Top 10 Regrets:
- Poor decisions. I've made quite a few of these and while I've learned to live with most of them, there are a couple that I am still regretting.
- Ever being concerned with what other people thought of me. That's one nice thing about being my age, I no longer care about this. I do believe that I would have been more comfortable being myself in my younger years, though, had I not cared what other people thought.
- Trying to please everyone. I was guilty of this growing up. I always tried to be what I thought my parents and others wanted me to be. How silly.
- Being impatient...hasty. I really wish I had taken my time and thought many things through more than I did. I'm working on improving this.
- Not listening to my intuition. It took me YEARS to realize I was quite in tune with my intuition and should listen to it. Seriously, I was in my 30s before I finally got it.
- Getting involved with THOSE kids in high school. Yikes. Good thing my fear of all things unknown kicked in like it did.
- Not being a better daughter/granddaughter. Things just went south in this area once I hit 15. I should have risen above so much but I simply did not.
- Letting someone go. Never should have done that.
- Having a short fuse. It's still short but not nearly as short as it once was. Thankfully!
- Not taking better care of my health and fitness level. I know better but I don't do better.
Ok, what are your regrets?