- The challenge is much more difficult when I do not have prepared posts ready to go and have to write them on a daily basis. While teaching technology to 705 students every week. Yeah, that was fun. However, it is a CHALLENGE and I did accept said CHALLENGE. So I did it. No regrets.
- I got stuck several times for words that began with certain letters. This is not new. It's happened before when I participated in the challenge on Empty Nest.
- I enjoyed combining some letters. But I left out 'U'. Good grief. How does one leave out a letter? I've been familiar with the alphabet for over half a century now. Sheesh.
- I did not have time to read nearly the number of posts I wanted to read and, when I found out about the Road Trip linky, I was so excited. Until I discovered that the linky was closed. WTF? So, I shall go through on my own and continue reading blogs because, the ones I did have time to visit, were inspiring, entertaining, thought-provoking...Well worth the time.
- Perhaps posting Monday-Friday and having BOTH Saturday and Sunday off for writing would be beneficial to those of us who work outside the home as well as enjoy the challenge of blogging. But that would probably throw the count off so...
All in all, it was a good time, as always. Will I do it again? We'll see, when April rolls around in 2016. :)